Sunday 6 May 2018

100 word challange

The water crashed down on me as i screamed for help. My lungs felt like they were bursting and then
that terrible pain of teeth sinking into my legs and surfboard fins cutting open my back surely this was
the end. The lovely blue water of noosa heads in the gold coast was turning a murky red as more pain
shot through my body this time it was a harpoon.
I woke up in hospital blood was everywhere my whole family was sitting around me as I regain
consciousness “your new surf boards over there” was the first thing i heard and the
first thing i said was “ but when did it get hear” I said
“ 3 days ago” my sister said. “The same time your leg got replaced”
I looked down at my legs sure enough my old leg wasn't there but there was a new shiny mettle one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment